February 20th, 2020
What personal information do we collect?
When you visit our Site, we may collect certain personal information from you, including:
- Name and contact information (such as email address and phone number) when you fill out a contact form or sign up for our newsletter
- Analytics information (such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system) automatically collected by our website analytics service
- Other information you choose to provide to us through the Site
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with information about our products and services
- To send you newsletters or other marketing communications that may be of interest to you
- To analyze and improve the performance of our Site and marketing efforts
- To comply with legal obligations
Do we share your personal information?
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your personal information with third-party service providers that help us operate our business, such as website hosting providers, analytics providers, and email service providers. We require these service providers to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
We may also disclose your personal information if required by law, or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
How do we protect your personal information?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
What are your choices regarding your personal information?
You may choose to opt-out of receiving our marketing communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in our emails. You may also request to access, correct, or delete your personal information by contacting us using the information below.