February 23rd, 2023
- Use of Website
You may use this website for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use this website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Eido or users of the website or expose them to liability.
- To use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use of the website.
- To use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process or means to access the website for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material on the website.
- To use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose.
- Intellectual Property
All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Eido or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website without the express written permission of Eido.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
This website is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Eido disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Eido does not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Eido be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from or in connection with the use of, or the inability to use, this website, even if Eido has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Eido harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law
- Contact Us